Eliminate foot and shoe odour with our natural ingredient anti fungal foot spray treatment. Made using colloidal silver and essential oils.
Most foot sprays and powders on the market just cover up the smell without helping to heal the problem. Why do we get foot odour? Its from our feet being in shoes and socks all day and not being able for the skin on our feet and between our toes to breath. Using colloidal silver and essential oils we can help eliminate the bacteria, fungal which then heals the problem that is causing the bad odour.
Colloidal silver is known for eliminating bacterial, fungal problems which in turn eliminates odour. With essential oils of Palmarosa, Lemon, Lemongrass, Patchouli, cedarwood and Tea Tree. These essential oils have been chosen for their antimicrobial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties that not only help with a refreshing smell but also to help heal the condition.
This formula is made in Australia with natural ingredients and essential oils. Non-toxic, non-GMO, non-hazardous, and safe for everyone. Whether you’re an athlete, a working professional, a nurse or a club sports player, this sneaker, boot and shoe freshener was developed to keep you on your feet !
Destroys Bad Odours
Tired of smelly shoes or stinky feet? Our extra strength shoe smell eliminator knocks out bad odours with our special blend of essential oils and natural ingredients to remove, control and prevent bad odours, will give a fresh scent that leaves your feet and shoes smelling squeaky clean!
Fast Acting & Long Lasting
Our extra strength natural formula immediately targets odour at the source. Finally, a long lasting solution to foot and shoe odour! A couple sprays will give your feet a cooling and soothing sensation, leaving them refreshed, revived.
All Natural Ingredients
Our products use high quality essential oils to safely and effectively eliminate foot and shoe odour. We choose natural ingredients that you can feel good about!
How can we help with further problems of foot problems.
- by soaking our feet once or twice a week with Epsom salts or you can try our detox your feet.
- Washing our feet and between our toes with soap.
- Drying between our toes, tissues are great for doing this as they are thin and will absorb the moisture well.
- Allow time for our feet to air out without shoes or socks for a couple of hours.
- Put a bath mat or old towel in shower and stand on it, wash it after each shower or allow it to dry in the sun. This is a good idea when travelling to take an old hand towel with you to stand on in the shower.
- Spray your socks and shoes with colloidal silver to help kill any bacteria or fungus.